I would first like to thank you all for your patience. In order to meet the district and UIL guidelines, we have had to make many adjustments. I have attached a few things to this email to help explain what we will be doing.
1. S&S 2020 Updated Brochure – Your son will need to bring the completed form, with payment, on his first day of camp. Parents will not be allowed to enter the building with their son, so please make sure the form is complete with parent signature.
2. Self Screening Questions – Your son will need to answer these questions when they arrive to camp each day. Please go over them at home with him and do not send him to camp if there are any questions about his health. We must be careful and considerate of others. One case of COVID could put a stop to camp for the summer.
3. FAQ – These are some Frequently Asked Questions I have received over the past few days. If you have other questions, please email me and I will get the answers to you as soon as I can.
4. M,W,F Groups – This is the list of athletes and what group they are assigned to for the Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Strength and Speed Camp. We are limited to 40 athletes per group.
5. T_TH Groups – This is the list of athletes and what group they are assigned to for the Tuesday and Thursday Sport Specific Training. Please note: there is a group of athletes that will have different times for Tuesday and Thursday.
We will have a parent and athlete zoom meeting Thursday, June 4th, at 7:00 pm. We will be discussing all of the procedures we must follow at camp. It is very important for you to be there.
Zoom Meeting ID: 833-0421-6547
We will not have camp on June 9th. I believe that it is important for the athletes to be with their families to pay their respects and honor the memory of George Floyd.
Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines that we are being held to. The UIL and PISD have set the rules for the safety of the athletes, and we must follow them. The athletes must be here on time and must be picked up on time. The athletes will not be allowed to wait for their rides in large groups. The social distancing guidelines that we have to follow for camp also apply when they are waiting for their ride.
We are very excited about being able to see the guys and work to get better as a FAMILY. I hope to see you all at the zoom meeting Thursday at 7:00.